Affirmations are the key to getting what you want (or don’t want) in life.
You are affirming something to yourself right now. You are either affirming that affirmations are stupid or that affirmations could help you, but either way you ARE USING AFFIRMATIONS!
Why Positive Affirmations Rock
The way you talk to yourself affects your mindset, attitude, and beliefs. It affects that way you walk around in the world and it affects the amount of success you have in all areas of your life.
Positive affirmations help you to view the world and yourself in a positive way, and your mindset, attitude, and beliefs becoming more empowering. That helps you to go out and get what you want, including women.
Positive affirmations help you look at a woman and see the possibility of getting her number, dating her, and even having sex with her down the road.
Negative affirmations, on the other hand, cause you to look at a woman and see failure before you even approach her.
Which way would you rather look at a woman?
Why Not Use Positive Affirmations?
The bottom line is that you are going to talk to yourself anywase.
Why not talk to yourself in a positive manner?
Why not pump yourself up in life and go after what you want?
Why not live your life to the fullest by changing your perception on how life works and how you interact in it?
I know that positive affirmations rock, and I know that if you use them enough you will see how beneficial they are too.
20 Positive Affirmations To Attract Women
You can come up with your own positive affirmations depending on what you want to have happen in your life…or what you want to believe. But here are some positive affirmations that will help you see yourself in a different light when it comes to attracting women.
1. I am not scared of failure with women; every failure teaches me something new about how to attract women.
2. Through the attract and get women blog, and other awesome resources, I am continuously becoming better at attracting women.
3. I have a lot to offer any woman out there.
4. I always stand tall and keep my head held high because it portrays confidence, which women love.
5. I take into consideration what I look like before I go out because I only have one chance to make a first impression.
6. Every day my self-confidence gets stronger.
7. I am a strong man who is independent.
8. I am compassionate and emphatic towards other people’s needs.
9. I take the time to listen to what other people are saying in order to make them feel validated and appreciated.
10. I go after what I want in life with passion and commitment.
11. I take full responsibility for my own happiness in life and do not need anyone else to make me happy.
12. Through positive affirmations, I am developing an optimistic outlook on life that makes me super attractive to women.
13. I live in the moment and forget about past failures and future worries.
14. I always treat women with respect and dignity.
15. Every day my sense of humor grows stronger.
16. I believe that I will have everything I want in life, including the type of relationship I want to have.
17. I will not settle for a woman who is not going to make me happy. I know what kind of women I want, and I am keeping my eyes open for her.
18. I treat other people the way I want to be treated.
19. I laugh at myself easily and appear fun and lighthearted to other people.
20. I am capable of attracting women, keeping their interest, and impressing them.
Did you read them? Do you feel a little bit better about yourself? You should! Keep using them and watch your success in life and with women grow.
Do you have any positive affirmations that you use? Share them below in the comments!